Always Ask Questions

          

I will always be grateful to my teacher

For the advice that changed my life

He told me to always ask questions

for questions are rare and empty solutions are rife.

 

A question opens a door

To limitless possibilities

Possibility to understand

and answer all the longings.

 

Without a question

The teacher is not challenged

Without a question

A student will not be engaged

 

Asking a question

Will resolve deep mysteries

Who am I and what the world is about

which has been existing since centuries.

 

What is my purpose

Why do I exist

The answer lies in a question

If you really persist.

 

Try asking how I can help

Instead of complaining

To your surprise

The answer might be fulfilling.

 

Do not forget to ask what the lesson is.

When in a situation happy or sad

An answer will teach a lesson

The difficulties are not all bad.

 

Where is my attention?

Is another valuable question

Where attention goes energy flows

The answer gives this suggestion.

 

You are old or young, big or small

Always ask a question no matter what

Without a question, there is no growth

I will guarantee you that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

And at the end I am yours