Mind
I am like the Soil
you think you bury thoughts in me
but the thoughts are like seeds
they will grow eventually
so make sure that the seeds are good.
I am like the Water
I do not have color of my own
you add colors of your emotions to me
so make sure that you chose all bright ones.
I am like the Sky
I am deep and have lots of secrets hidden within me
you might find so many jewels in me
so make sure that you keep exploring my strengths
I am like the Fire
I can be used both to burn and to light
I can be used to get both warmth or burns
so make sure that you use me wisely
I am like the Wind
I am hardly at rest
but if you find a way to use me
I can easily knock down any big obstacle
so make sure that you keep me steady and strong
I can create the whole world in myself
I can also change the whole world around you
so make sure that you know you are the boss of me
and do not put me in charge
Profound and deep!
ReplyDelete