Thank You

Once I was little 
My mom taught me then
" it's a golden word.
It's nice to say Thank you" 

But then I became a grown up
So I wanted more
And I forgot how to say Thank you

I graduated in the best career
I was second highest in the university
But I wanted to be the first
And I forgot to say Thank you

I worked in a good job
I earned enough living
But I wanted to be richer
And I forgot to say Thank you

I had a wonderful family
We saw ups and downs together
But I wanted a smoother ride
And I forgot to say Thank you

I had a healthy body
With just few complaints here and there
But I wanted to look like a star
And I forgot to say Thank you

Now it's time to say goodbye
Lying on my bed I know
I failed to show gratitude
But I realize it at least now
It's never late to say Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours