I love myself

I know I am a human being
like billion others
but I have my unique set of eyes,
a peculiar kind of nose
and they say my fingerprints are one of its kind
So I love myself!
 
I know there are many people,
way smarter than I am
but I have my own style of learning,
my own skills to perceive
and my own experiences I can share
So I love myself
 
I know there are people
much more successful than I am
but they have neither been in my shoe
nor have dealt with some
special situations
in the way only I can react
So I love myself
 
I know they talk about
having excellent emotional quotient
but I laugh, I cry, I get scared and so on
with all my heart
in my own peculiar way
So I love myself
 
I know some people rock
their interpersonal relationships
but I have loved, have hated
and have shared my signature bonds
with some special people
So I love myself
 
I know its a huge world
and there are prophets, many galaxies
and infinite unknown things
but I have that special something
with Almighty
which is my tiny purpose of existence
So I love myself!
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours