Mom find that time for me

Mom find that time for me.
I know you get tired changing my diaper
and when I cry it makes you hyper 
but I will be walking to the school soon
and will be talking about space and moon
So mom find that time for me .

I know I sometimes throw tantrums a lot
and I cry when I feel a little bit hot
but soon home work will keep me busy 
and bed time stories won't be easy 
so mom find that time for me.

I know my school assignments are too many
and for future we need to save every penny
but vacations will not last too long
as in college I will be singing my own song
so mom find that time for me

Mom soon I will have life's challenges
I will have to face them on my own
we might be in the different cities then
and talking only over the phone
I hope I will tell my kids some stories
and cherish my childhood memories
so mom please find that time for me. 



Comments

  1. Beautiful!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's me... Juggling between work n home... Rightly penned

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours