Learn to appreciate

We need to learn to appreciate
Health.... from a congenital handicap
Water.... from a drought striken village
Food...from a flood affected area
Shelter.... from a homeless person
Clothes....from a tribal person
Safety....from a refugee
Family....from an orphan
Friends....from a lonely person
Time....from a person on the death bed
Hope....from a suicidal person
Education...from a child laborer
and the list goes on
before complaining to the super power
for what we lack, 
realize the importance of what we have
we often appreciate things
once we lose them
I wish I knew to appreciate it
when I owned it
things often come and go
they call it a destiny
the feeling of gratitude stays with you
connecting you to the higher frequency
teaching you to focus on abundance 
and not on the lack. 
because every one possesses at least one thing
that he can be grateful for!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours