I have a dream

I have a dream 
to create my own sunshine
to give away the fear 
not waiting for the storm to clear

I have a dream 
to build my own umbrella
no matter rain or shine
not waiting for the season to change

I have a dream 
to fight for my loved ones
to rescue even the prince
and not waiting for him to come

I have a dream 
to embrace happiness
through all thick and thins
not waiting for happiness to happen

I have a dream
to build my own castle
to reside with my loved ones 
not waiting for someone to help

I have a dream
to start walking on the path
helping companion for the journey 
not waiting  for the rescue team

I have a dream 
to say Hello to life
with a big hand shake and a hug
not waiting for it to pass by

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours