The Judge within me

The judge within me Knows a lot
He exactly knows what skills I need to learn and what I already got
He knows when to move forward He knows when to stop
He always prepare me for the surprisesThat suddenly might pop
He knows what is wrong and what is right
He warns me about darkness and morning that is bright
He knows who is a friend he knows who is a foe
He always helps me think straight in the time of great woe
He is always very right and very very wise
No matter how strict he is, he always makes things nice
There is a lot of noise outside and it makes difficult to hear
But if I listen carefully the judge is always there



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours