A Mother's Prayer
I held you in my arms for the first time after you were born
my all discomfort melted and my anxiety was gone
I was so amazed by the universe' kindness
I am not a queen but I still got a princess!
Hope I become your cook so I can nourish
and your teacher so that you can flourish
your friend in need when you want to share
and your nurse when you need some care
when you fall sick I want to be your doctor
the modern techie to add X -factor
I want to be your drive when life gets slow
and act like a clown when you are in your low
When you feel lost I can be your guiding light
your inspiring hero when you get life's fright
I know I am not a supermom
but I want to be that you will need
I will not be your life's driver
but will want to teach you the right speed.
Hope I become your cook so I can nourish
and your teacher so that you can flourish
your friend in need when you want to share
and your nurse when you need some care
when you fall sick I want to be your doctor
the modern techie to add X -factor
I want to be your drive when life gets slow
and act like a clown when you are in your low
When you feel lost I can be your guiding light
your inspiring hero when you get life's fright
I know I am not a supermom
but I want to be that you will need
I will not be your life's driver
but will want to teach you the right speed.
Comments
Post a Comment