Imagination
Kids use me the most. I am the most important part of their day. I create amazing things for them. Tooth fairies, fairies, gnomes, trolls, angels, wizards, kings, princesses, superheroes. I give them imaginary friends. I help them build castles and forts I take them to the moon and beyond. I help them find treasures. If you think, I am very helpful for them. I keep them company, help them learn and estimate about the world. I entertain them and feed their active minds. Help them explore. Create endless possibilities and possibilities can work wonders. If I am active, the child will hardly feel lonely.
Though, at times I make them timid. I create monsters and ghosts. The darkness is filled with endless creatures when I am active. The fear factor is on in social situations when I am working. First day of school, a simple sleepover, a dark movie theater, a roller coaster could be scary places if I decide.
I am also a step before any creation has happened. An author, a poet, an engineer, an artist, an architect, a fashion designer, you name it and all of them need me before creating anything. They have their creations ready in their brains because of me first. Their skills and intelligence come into picture later to execute my work of creation. I can really make a positive difference.
This also has a flip side. I can also be a hurdle. I can create the fear. I can pull one away from the goal. If one wants I can create the series of "what ifs..." I can stop that leap of faith. I can repel you from taking risks. I can kill the adventure. I can show endless negative possibilities and can cause a lot of fear. Some might go as far as mental health disorder.
The lack of me will make life boring. One will just work without looking forward for anything. Without me one can become aimless, in fact hopeless. If you know how to use me properly, I can lead you to finding yourself. I can show you the most interesting dreams and can help you to find your way. Without me there is no fun!
Remember my friend, Imagination is a very good thing only if you use it for not scaring yourself.
The power of imagination makes us infinite. John Muir
Imagination is a great quality that human race possesses ππΌπ
ReplyDelete