When It Rained


When it rained
I smelled the aroma of dampened soil
I saw the grown ups happy who were on the toil

When it rained
I wore the brand new rain coat
I sailed my lovely paper boat

When it rained 
With my friends I got soacking wet
I danced till the sun was about to set

When it rained
I gossiped over tea
With pakodas giving us company

When it rained
I enjoyed delayed travel
And walked in dirt and gravel

When it rained
I shared my umbrella with him
Walked together like walking in the dream

When it rained
I wiped my kids' hair in hurry
With a lot of joy and a small bit of worry

When it rained
I always watched in awe
The nature truly doesn't have any flaw!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours