Siblings

I remember being with you down the memory lane 
till it becomes hazy
We both know how nice our family is
And how much it is crazy!

We always had competition 
We always had fights
But whenever I was in my blues
You helped me feel light

You always treated me inferior 
And you were never very fair
But when it came to fights
I have never felt so equal with anyone, I swear!

I know you always care for me
Whatever you might say
In my dark and cloudy times
I know you will only stay

We have shared so many secrets 
We have guided each other
We have also felt jealous 
For being favorite of my mother

If I will ask you for a promise 
It will sound very silly
'Cause I know even if no one is here
You will always stay around as family 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours