Story and Poetry

                             I am story.......

I stay in your heart 
for many days, at times years
then  I appear 
slowly, unfolding myself
                             I am poetry....

I am felt in your heart
just that one moment is enough
I can not be created just by attempt
I do not exist unless heart felt

                              I am story.....

I am elaborate
I will sit with you
and have a conversation for hours
we can talk about a topic and everything it covers

                               I am poetry.....

I am very subtle
you will just get glimpse of me
I am like a lightening
I will vanish as soon as I appear

                                I am story.....

I am like a river
mysterious at surface
but if you are ready to dive in 
you can explore everything in there


                                 I am poetry.....

I am like a bubble on the river
if you try to touch, I will burst
if you sit by the river bed with me calmly
you might see your reflection in me and perhaps the world!  


                                  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours