Hard Lessons

I am a pretty grateful person
So I remember to acknowledge 
the people who were helpful
I cherish the moments when my hands were full
I am thankful for the ones who became my friends
who stood with me whenever I had to meet ends. 

Though, nowadays I feel
 I was not so grateful
for the times and for the people 
who made me look like a fool 

The truth is that
they have played such a big role
in fact they are the ones
who have helped me set some goals

These are the people 
who made me realize that I am weak
I never knew my strengths 
they in fact helped me seek.

These are the times 
who showed me what I lack
they have taught me
how to bounce back

Without them 
I would have never learnt life's lessons
I would have never known that
by sharing happiness grows and nothing lessens

So I should take a moment 
To thank all the difficulties that make us clever
but enough with teachings life! 
I am not going to live forever! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours