The drop of you
The new leaf sprouting out of the ground
After the bout of heavy snow
After the darkest, stormy night
The rising sun with same glow
They all remind me of your existence
In spite of all hardships
The show always goes on
Everything always comes back
No matter how long it was gone
It all reminds me of your existence
The cyclone makes the mansions fall
The trees break down no matter how tall
The wildfire burns the whole forest into ashes
It doesn't care even after the whole human kind rushes
It all reminds me of your existence
I caused green revolution
On the land that was dry
I taught the child smile
Who knew only how to cry
It reminds me the fact that I am your child
I keep going
Whether day or night
For every scary darkness
My spirits shine bright
It reminds me of the fact that I am your child
I can alone destroy the kingdom
When my heart roars in rage
I can turn into a soldier
Whether a civilian or a sage
It reminds me of the fact that I am your child
Clearly I am a part of you
And I have a drop of your power
Just bless me with the love
And teach me how to shower
The power of your love created the universe
Just bless me with one drop and I will cure every curse!
Comments
Post a Comment