While I was complainig
While I was complaining
about the cleanliness of the water park in my city
some one was working hard
to work on a water conservation project
so that the villages going through drought
can get drinking water without having to walk miles
While I was complaining
about the taste of dessert on my lunch buffet
some one was working hard
to start the concept of food bank in their city
so that no kid in the nearby village
goes to sleep without having anything to eat
While I was complaining
about the corrupt politicians and weak police force
some one was working hard
at the border without thinking about their lives
so that the whole country can get
a good night's sleep
While I was complaining
about the polluted air and water in my city
some one was working hard
to plant that tree
so that my kids and grand kids
can breath the air freely
While I was complaining
about having to go to my air conditioned office
in spite of having the seasonal cold
some one was working hard
to climb the mount Everest
in spite of not having their right leg.
While I was complaining
about how the world has no good people now
some one was working hard
every day and every hour
so that this world
can be a better place to live
While I was complaining
and blaming God for all my miseries
some one was working hard
and taking charge of the situation
so that things can look different
While I was busy doubting and worrying
some one was busy hoping and believing
so that all new kids can be inspired one day.
Comments
Post a Comment