A seeker's Monologue


I know I have more questions than answers.
I know I am not very "sorted".
Because I am a seeker.

There are people with faith.
There are believers.
They might seem to be "sorted"
They do not ask questions a lot.
Unlike me. I am a seeker.

People with faith have no questions left.
They are waiting to be rescued.
They are full of trust.
Some call this trust, "devotion"
Is it really so?
I am asking a question again.
Sorry, I am a seeker.

Believers are sure
they know you are there
I am busy asking who and where
I am a seeker

Being a seeker is not very easy
You need to know what and why are you seeking
You always have questions and need to know
who should you ask.
The answers never make you happy
until you experience it yourself
This is my life
I am a seeker.

Sorted or not at least I do not feel foolish.
I am not in the false hope that some one
from above will take care of it all.
I am happily hopeful to find my answers
I might not repeat what others have said
I speak very less but I speak my experience
I have not surrendered my mind to a book or a statue
I have kept it blazing with curiosity.
I might reach late but at least I do know
that the journey is mine and the path is mine
because I am a seeker. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours