It doesn't take a lot

It doesn't take a lot
to make a difference
Just one smile is enough 
to make some one's day
to make some one hopeful
just say, "I will pray."

It doesn't take a lot
to make a difference
You can provide a lot of shadow
by planting just one tree
by saying, "I forgive"
you can set some one free

It doesn't take a lot
to make a difference
by cooking a meal with love
you can make some  one glad
by teaching some one something
you can share a gift he never had

It doesn't take a lot
to make a difference
to be nice and kind
and to say thank you
because there are many who are sad
but the strong ones are very few. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours