Hello My Love,
I actually was thinking to write another article or a poetry about this topic but could not think about any. Although, I still wanted to express. So thought of writing this letter to you.
I have tried writing different things but have not yet tried writing a love letter so please forgive me for any ambiguities or mistakes.
So, the reason to write this is to tell you how thankful I am for you being there with me. In fact, not really, I have told you this many times. I am still thankful though for many many things.
First and foremost is thank you for taking me out of the trap of rigidity towards things. I wasn't particularly a born rigid person but as you know life keeps adding experiences and we keep looking for patterns to make it easy and predictable. Unknowingly that starts making us rigid. By coming to my life and helping to identify my blocks, you helped me to have an open mindset. I feel free since I have met you.
I have talked very freely to many people before but I can not compare the way we talk to each other with any of it. Who would have thought that being attached to some one can be so liberating! Finally there is a space where I can completely be myself!
This has added to my confidence to a great extent. The thought that you are loved is itself enough to boost one's self esteem. You have done that to me.
Though, most of all the most treasured thing which I have found because of "US" is the sweetness of my emotions. This is the main thing I wanted to write this whole thing for. I have realized that love is nothing but the sweetness of one's emotions. Every one has it but it gets covered by the dust of events and consequences. It just glows within you when there is a reason to bring it to the surface. We come across few people who are very sweet in nature. I guess when you are with a right person or when you are persuing the right cause to live the glowing sweetness of your emotions just spills out of you. I repeatedly find it with you. Every day I discover it with you even after going through a wave of negativity at times. The butterflies in stomach, the feeling of being on the cloud nine and the list is endless.
This newly found sweetness I guess is always going to be with me. Even though, you made me discover it, it is still independent and self existing. If I touch anything in life with this sweetness, I will definitely be able to spread it around. If not spread then at least will e able to bring smiles to people's faces around.
I am so grateful for that.
We have a long way to go. I am sure we will explore many more things together but this sweetness of emotions will always be my most treasured and valued possession as much as you are.
Love,
Comments
Post a Comment