River of time

Time this time
like an incessant river
neither has a form of its own
nor has any color

Moments like droplets
so quickly passing by
don't care how you feel
low or high

some times I wish 
I could time travel back
and fix all my errors
to get whatever I lack

I will go back in time
and will bring smiles on some faces
will wipe off all my mistakes
without keeping any traces

I will live all those moments
with more love and more smile
will gather lovely moments
in a very huge pile

Alas! I can't go back
that's one forbidden dream! 
but thankfully it's not all bad 
as it might always seem

I still live in present
and these moments are completely mine
I can mold it the way I want
and that's really a great sign

Who knows what turns good or bad
the time will only say
but I choose to live happy now
and that's the only best way! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours