While taking a walk today

While taking a walk today,
I discovered
The cherry blossom has blossomed to its fullest
The wildflower on near the side walk has the beauty of its own
The blue sky with the white clouds looks magical
The mysterious fog over the hills is mesmerizing
I discovered the daily magic happening in the nature today 
while taking a walk.

While taking a walk today,
I discovered
The squirrels gathering nuts look cute
The dogs love their human the most
The birds make different calls to talk
The ants start working hard very early
I discovered the very huge world outside mine
while taking a walk

While taking a walk today
I discovered
My daughter is almost tall as me now
She knows cool tricks on scooter which is cool
She is observant like a scientist
and she is still the happiest to hear praise from me
I discovered the newly evolved relationship
while taking a walk

While taking a walk today
I discovered
The power of love everything it touches
Mindfulness unfolds infinite possibilities of a moment
I have more reasons to be grateful than to complain
I discovered that meditation is the state of being and not a task
while taking a walk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours