Swinging alone

I was so happy swinging with you
that I felt I touched the sky
I rode on the back of the wind
and felt this moment will never die. 

I remained oblivious to the world
and dreamed  with closed eyes
until one day I found myself swinging alone
when I opened my eyes with surprise

I was so used to you being around
that I didn't know what to do now
the swing came to a stop
and the mind was full of "what?" and "how?" 

Then I suddenly realized that I was still on the swing
and it wasn't you but my legs that caused it move
If I can do it with some one
I can do it alone too. 

So I swing alone like never before
I also enjoy the surrounding view
 The wind is always co-operative
and the life has became new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours