Never alone
While I was dressing up the dolls
and snacking on the candy
while i was getting in the trouble
for making the whole kitchen sandy
You were always there
so I never felt lonely
When I gossiped about boys
and painted my nails
when I got nervous about exams
and thought, what if my plan fails
You were always there
so I never felt lonely
Whether I wanted to celebrate life's party
and laugh out loud in my joy
whether I hit the rock bottom
and wanted to sit and cry
You were always there
so I never felt lonely
To feel," I am not alone in this"
is what matters at the end
During the journey of finding happiness
we all need a friend
I hope and pray that You always will be there
so I will never feel lonely.
Amazing.Memories we created ๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteYes. Thanks
Delete