You and me any given day

Any given day

I would like to revisit

you, me and our first encounter

you, me and the small talks

you, me and the silly youth

you, me and wacky dancing

you, me and fleeting moments of unknown

Any given day

I would like to repair

you, me and rigid judgments

you, me and undue influences

you, me and misunderstandings

Any given day 

I would love to recreate

you, me and the lost and found friendship

you, me and long lasting talks

you, me and discovery of love

you, me and dancing heartbeat

you, me  and butterflies in stomach

you, me and sweet longings

Any given day

I would love to hold on to

you, me and the acceptance of belonging

you, me and the promises untold

you, me and the sweet pain of love

you, me and the never ending pull

you, me and the pure, raw romance

Any given day

I would want to experience

you , me and the calmness of love

you, me and the oneness of souls

you, me and the dimensions beyond

you, me and the infinity

you , me and the melting identities

where you and me become us 

where you and me become love. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours