Freedom

I saw people chasing after goals

new goals after meeting old ones

never satisfied with their accomplishments

stuck between nine to five office timings

waiting for the jail break of weekend

I thought this is not freedom. 


Then I saw birds flying so high

soaring in the sky with wings wide open

I wonder is this the freedom? 


Then I saw the birds constantly looking down

looking for the food

worrying about predators

stuck in their nine to five "office work"

just like humans trying to fly over weekends

I thought this is not freedom


Then I saw little kids

listening to their parents

going to the school nine to five

following all the rules there

working on their tests

learning life hard ways

Though, I saw them laughing

happy with their little world

running, falling, crying and laughing

doing everything to its fullest

they had many restrictions if you see broadly

but they never cared about what tomorrow will look like

and I knew what is freedom!  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours