No matter what is the season
When the sky is sunny and blue
When the flowers bloom with their best hue
When the butterflies are seen in the meadow
And the sky is brightened with a rainbow
I want to walk beside you
Telling you how much I love you
When the ocean waves shine silver
When the sun penetrates every cover
When the heat takes all over
And the earth longs for a cool shower
I want to walk beside you
Assuring you how much I love you
When the leaves from the tree start to fall
When there is no sign of new flowers at all
When the cycle of life and death feels very tall
And everything changes whether big or small
I want to walk beside you
Feeling the feel of how much I love you
When the brightest snow piles up in a mound
When the nature is quiet without making any sound
When the sunshine in the sky is hard to be found
And the winter wonderland takes over the ground
I want to walk beside you
Cozying up and saying I love you
It doesn’t matter if the sun is bright or frozen
I will always walk with you no matter what’s the season
I will forever love you with no rhyme and reason
You are my journey and destination that universe has chosen
Comments
Post a Comment