You are my wish come true

 You are a rain shower 

In the midst of the fierce summer

A special moonlit night 

That arrives once in a year 


A shoulder to lean on 

When I don’t feel very strong

A hug to hide in 

When things go really wrong


You are a calm place

Where I can sit and cry

You are the safe heaven

Where I can soar freely high


You are my crazy friend 

With whom I can laugh and talk

You are my journey 

With a very pleasant walk


Though you are my journey 

My destination is in you

You are in my thousands moments 

And also in very special few


You are that soul mate 

About whom some people keep talking 

You are my wish come true 

That I never knew I was making 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours