This Urge for the Truth

 Early morning rain

music for some ears 

traffic chaos for others


Winter wonderland

best times of the year for some

unwanted memories for others


Some of us like to go left

some of us like right

the truth is a subjective term

but this urge for the truth is bright


who am I?  Who is the creator of this universe? 

the quest is long with little insight

which one is really my truth? 

the available answers are infinite


The more you learn

you realize how less you know

with this urge for the truth

which way shall I go? 


Good or bad, true or false

the duality is only in my mind

If I learn to enjoy the life's journey

I will realize that the universe is kind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours