Meet me there

 Where the earth meets the sky

where the hopes fly very high

meet me there


where life is always fair

where the universe takes our care

meet me there


where the sky is bright and blue

where my conscience feels light and true

meet me there


where love is the only language spoken

where trust and hearts are never broken

meet me there


whenever I have felt scared and sad

whenever the life has felt really very bad

you have walked with me


whenever I had the lonely feeling

whenever my heart needed the most healing

you have walked with me


In the darkest of the hour, you have always been my north star

but for once can i leave this pain very very far?

where feelings and people are handled with care

Is it possible for me ever to meet you there? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours