Always be there

 You are the one I trust so quickly 

not related by blood but you are my family

you are the supportive pillar for first day of school

with you it is always fun to act like a fool

with you I first talked about boys

you are the relation not forced but it's my choice

without you the work place will not be fun

you make the walks easy when there is blazing Sun

you are my support group while going through depression

with you I can be myself without worrying about impression

you walk with me while I am pursuing my passion

scriptures say you can understand almighty with right association

No matter in what age or stage of my life I am going through

I will always be grateful to have a friend like you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours