Happy birthday

 A very happy birthday and many more to come 

From a little mama’s baby

A clingy, picky eater

You have grown into a wise teen

Smart, kind and sweeter


You are strong willed 

A Hard working teen

With the determination and perseverance 

Which for this age is rarely seen


You fight with me often 

But I know you also deeply care

You show the courage to stand tall

Even when the life doesn’t seem fair


Assertive and polite, strong and kind

Your balance makes me proud 

You rarely brag your plans to others

But your actions speak loud


Don’t get very excited 

I am praising you just for a day

But I will always be there for you till my last breath 

This promise will always stay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lesson of a woman who is no one

Always Ask Questions

And at the end I am yours